All the images are the property of Focus Amazon Photo Gallery and
photographers, with all rights reserved, also those expressly given
under this agreement.
2. You agree that the use of the images contrary
to the terms and conditions of this license will result in a sue
and legal penalties.
3. The images are protected by International
copyright law, respecting intellectual property and international
law from the photographers.
4. When you use, or arrange for use any
image in web for free, a credit and a link to our web site must
be given to www.focusamazon.com
5. Images may only be reproduced for the
materials, such as brochures, flyers, advertising, media campaigns.
2. Articles for newspaper and magazines.
3. Websites “or broadcasts”, depends the purpouses of
the right adquired when you buy the picture.
6. Images cannot be used for:
1. Advertising materials
related to tobacco and alcohol.
2. Retail items or materials intended for sale such as postcards,
place-mats, or screen savers, personal or commercial letterhead
or promotional materials.
3. Packaging or promotion of products intended for sale.
4. Advertising materials to promote violence, hunting, fishing,
and other topics that affects the biodiversity, nature protection,
child abuse, war, culture tradition, un respect a country or group
of people, etc.
1. I have read
and agree all Terms and Conditions for all photos on the image gallery
and web site.
2. I agree to
credit www.focusamazon.com for any photos
republished from this collection. Whenever possible, the descriptive
captions will accompany the images. Only in case you need in low resolution
for a NON commercial website.
3. I understand
that the images are the property of Focus Amazon Gallery, who can
withdraw borrowing or publishing privileges at any time without notice.
4. I accept full
moral and legal liability if any photo is used inappropriately.
Copying or forwarding
these images without adherence to all conditions is a breach of copyright
this photo collection and gallery may be directed to contact